Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Au revoir


As I sailed off-shore, I waved good bye to them.
I saw them in tears, and drank mine too.
Our oceans different, we would never connect

Inside the veil, I was drifting with them,
The illusionary figures in the vicinity,
pulling me farther away from the reality.

They swam with me for a distance,
those angels seemed in transition,
we needed resistance,
Proximity was against my volition.


With each stroke, the figures became vivid
The masterpiece created, the untimely art,
gifting so much sorrow to the heart.
The figures were so surreal,
To escape from the art was a demand so unreal.

Destruction was their fate,
Yet the destroyer was in no haste.
It was the time for ‘time’ to intervene,
It shook me, I turned my vision,
The tears welled up, splashed in the art,
The figures danced for a while, and I was ready again to travel the miles.


Pic source: http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/indigo-people

No comments:

Post a Comment