Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Dark Red

And I wish to see you in RED

Here I am in the darkest red,






It’s still haunting me, the ghastly site. The crushed, crumbled remains, red in color. I could not differentiate if it was an organism or an organ. I could see the movement, the desire to be back again but that invisible force gnawing it, propelling it towards the destiny. The mass is whittling gradually turning into red, the free liquid. The red is spreading fast and I am scared to get engulfed in the redness. My eyes closed in fear and exasperation, I pray and demand - the past is to be returned to it or it reaches the future soon. The macabre present haunts me. The redness is waist deep reaching up till the toungue, the slimy ,salty liquid and I could see the source still moving, organ or organism- I still don’t know.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I tried to be as cryptic as possible but since you knew the state of mind, it's easier for you to understand appreciate.

    ReplyDelete