Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Catharsis

It's one of those days when the molecules of thought have broken all level of mutual binding force and are hitting hard on the skull and hence I return to 'Catharsis'. All those molecules which were so close to each other once when they all actually wanted me to head towards one direction. They were my captives. What a bliss it had been; an absolute bliss in captivity.


I wonder why did I ever tried to insert something external to break the harmony. The one drop of it had no effect. It was gradual, very gradual. I have been checking the pace at regular intervals. The mutual force has broken in steps. I still remember. That intellectually stimulating conversation at one of those coffee shops. Those questions which I had never asked to myself.I thought it's just one of those conversations but I am not me anymore. It has hit hard. The 'me' has again dissolved.The search has again begin. I am empty now See you staring with a smile up in the sky.You did that again to me. I welcome the angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment