Sunday, March 7, 2010

The baby is screaming. I do everything yet I am not able to figure out why is it so. What does it need? I gave everything what it wanted. I don't know. Screams...thts what I hear. More of it everyday. All my efforts end in vain. People say that if she disturbs too much, I should leave her but then I am no one without her.They killed their babies long back perhaps. My baby will remain with me. I will find out the way to calm her, to satisfy her. She will be contended some way but we are never going to part.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting post ! Is your baby a metaphorical character ?
    Let me interpret the baby as Man's 'soul'. We do everything for our carnal body but very little for our soul. It lies sleeping within perhaps crying and wondering at the pitiable condition man has fallen into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, intersting. I meant that only!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete